The summer season brings joy along with it. It can be in the form of a backyard barbeque with the family or a day spent at the beach but what it also brings with itself is the uncontrollable sweating. You can fight the heat with showers and body sprays but what about your face?
The cosmetic world definitely puts a great thought into it and has come up with facial mists. These sprays not only cool down your face by hydrating it but can be used as toners or you can spray these after makeup as makeup setting spray.
Aren’t they cool? Here’s a lineup of the 7 best cooling facial sprays that you can get in your next makeup haul:
BEST COOLING FACIAL SPRAYS
e.l.f. Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist
- 16 HOURS OF WEAR: The e.l.f. Stay All Night Micro-Fine Setting Mist locks on makeup for up to 16 hours of wear, keeping your makeup looking fresh from AM to PM. Touch ups are now a thing of the past.
- NOURISHING FORMULA: Infused with Cucumber Fruit Extract, Aloe and Green Tea Leaf Extract to help hydrate and soothe the skin.
This facial mist can be used as a setting spray after makeup and you can take it along with you to work or college for refreshing and soothing your skin all day long. It can be easily bought through the online website of the company. It’s definitely a good choice for looking fresh all day.
One Love Organics Vitamin D Moisture Mist, $39
- HYDRATE ANYWHERE ANYTIME - Cult-favorite, multi-purpose face mist hydrating spray with Rosewater and Aloe Vera revives dehydrated skin with a healthy, dewy glow and reveals radiant, re-energized skin
- WON'T DISTURB MAKEUP - Sprays fine mist to give your makeup a radiant dewy finish; Has a pleasant, classic Rose fragrance; The face spray can be used on the face, neck, or hair
What can be better than a cooling mist which will not only moisturize the skin, refresh your face, help you restore your make up but also nourish your skin with its organic components? Packed with vitamin D and the power of other natural products, this mist is definitely your best bet.
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, $22
- Formulated with real rose petals, our rosewater spray delivers instant hydration and supports moisture balance for a naturally radiant complexion.
- Our hydrating facial spray refreshes your makeup throughout the day and protects skin from external aggressors.
The name itself is enough to assure the refreshing power of this face mist because rosewater is one of the best and natural facial mists of all. Jurlique Mist stores the moisture in your skin and its special formula with glycerin and marshmallow makes the skin softer.
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist, $16
- Daily moisturizer
- 48hr hydration, perfect for combination skin
Body Shop is one of the most renowned brands when it comes to cosmetic products. This mist from The Body Shop has vitamin E and has a rosewater scent. It will help you as a makeup setter so you can apply it right after you are done getting ready. Plus, the vitamin E present in its composition will give you protection against the sun.
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, $16
- Paraben-free; phthalate-free; fragrance-free; talc-free; oil-free
A primer, a makeup setter, and a face mist, this one from Smash Box is a good investment as it can be sprayed before doing your makeup as a primer. On top of that, you can spray it after you are done with everything to have your makeup set for the entire day. And you can even use it to refresh your skin.
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief, $22
- Moisture surge face spray thirsty skin relief has a mist spray design that allows even distribution onto skin
- Fast absorbing without leaving filmy residue
This facial mist is best for all those who have oily skin. When it comes to cosmetic products, people with an oily skin find it hard to get products suitable for them. Clinique’s Face spray will help in moisturizing your skin without making your face greasy.
Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Deep Sea Hydrating Mist, $20
- hope in a jar smooth-glow multi-tasking moisturizer
The name itself assures that this mist will give a soothing and refreshing feel to your skin; you can imagine the coolness of the sea. Its fresh scent will pick you up and spray. You can spray it on your face even when you don’t feel the hotness. It moisturizes your skin and gives you a soothing effect in a hot weather.
Summing up, a good facial mist is your best asset when it comes to skin care products. So, this summer get yourself a cooling mist for your face and when you don’t get time to have a shower just spray one of these and enjoy the soothing effect.