If your skin is on the dry end of the spectrum then you are probably familiar with the situation where you avoid using a foundation because who wants flaky skin? No one. But in truth, foundation is not your enemy. Wrong choices are. Whether you have an oily skin or a dry one, there is a foundation that is made especially for you. With brands now including a huge variety in the shades of the foundations, it’s no wonder that skin types have been covered ages ago.
Do you look like a cake after five minutes of applying foundation? Do you think the Sahara resides on your face? Well, worry not. Here is a list of the best foundations for dry skin that can help you get full-coverage minus the cracks.
BEST FOUNDATIONS FOR DRY SKIN
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
- An artistry essential for creating a natural finish, when used daily
- Improves the skin's brightness and texture
When a foundation is able to give your dry skin a smooth feel that is a blessing. But when it can actually give a glowing complexion that is an absolute miracle! And NARS’ Sheer Glow Foundation does just that. It’s a favorite of many, no surprise there. Enriched with antioxidant and hydrating properties, this foundation makes your skin appear healthier and more radiant.
If your skin is sensitive to fragrances, then too this product is a perfect choice as it is free of fragrance. Tried and tested, with this foundation you get a smooth, supple, and bright look.
Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Lasting performance long lasting foundation # 109 natural bronze was launched by the design house of Max Factor
- It is recommended for daily use Please store in a cool dry place
Looking for a foundation that is not heavy on your pocket? Welcome, Max Factor’s Skin Luminizer Foundation. With this one, you get to pay less and get more. It smoothens your skin, hides imperfections, and brings your inner shine out! It’s hydrating so your skin also gets nourished and since the formula is oil-free, you don’t have to worry about that either.
This foundation comes in six shades, so you can choose whichever is truest to your complexion. It blends in so magically your friends wouldn’t even be able to figure you are wearing foundation.
The Body Shop Moisture Foundations SPF 15
- Daily moisturizer
- 48hr hydration, perfect for combination skin
It can be difficult to aim for a flawless appearance when your skin is so dry that applying foundation means just ruining your look more. After all, no one wants to give a boost to those dry patches and fine lines. Bring in this Body Shop product and poof! Dryness gone. You get to blend in the formula for a smooth finish.
Oh, and there is SPF protection as well, so you don’t have to worry about the sun; it can shine to its heart’s content. Plus, this one is also not all that expensive.
Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Foundation
- CRAZY HYDRATION - Ditch your moisturizer—Hydromaniac’s weightless formula delivers the intense hydration of tinted moisturizer with the longwear coverage of foundation. It’s buildable, medium coverage that’s non-comedogenic & good for your skin.
- H2 OH! - The kombucha filtrate & hydrating marula oil in this vegan, cruelty-free dewy foundation helps nourish skin with a 30% boost of intense, 24-hour hydration. Now you’ve got a deep, fresh glow that makes you look like you finally drank enough water.
Overdone makeup is uncool, a more natural look is in! With Urban Decay’s One & Done Hybrid Foundation, you get that I-don’t-have-any-makeup-on look. Filled with moisturizers and other nourishing ingredients, this product makes your skin visibly healthier. It covers all blemishes and marks, giving you that perfect look you have always wanted to have.
There are six shades to choose from to get that glow and also stay sun protected with the hi-tech, lightweight formula’s SPF 20.
MAC Cosmetics Studio Face And Body Foundation
- An ultra-light, waterproof foundation that provides a sheer buildable veil of coverage with a natural, radiant glow
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin types
Preparing to fly far away? Better take MAC Cosmetics’ Studio Face And Body Foundation along with you. The long-lasting coverage that this product promises will make sure that you don’t have to reapply your foundation anytime soon. The moisturizing formula keeps your skin from looking dull, offering a “satin finish” that makes you look like a flawless diva!
Not only does it provide coverage and make your skin look bright but it is water resistant , so you don’t have to fret over a few splashes of water ruining your makeup.