There are few things more sensorially satisfying than clutching a mug of hot tea. You experience that soul-warming feeling of heat radiating throughout your body. Then, there’s the the scent — often crisp, sometimes floral, perhaps vaguely perfumed. Lastly, there’s the unmistakable glow — a glow that comes from incorporating the stuff into your skincare routine, of course! Whether you’re partial to oolong, chai, or green, we’ve selected a smattering of best tea infused beauty products to suit your fancy. Cheers.
Best Tea Infused Beauty Products
Green Tease Scrub
- Gentle Exfoliating: O Naturals Gentle Exfoliating Matcha & Bergamot Dead Sea Salt Scrub was designed for sensitive skin because it is softer than other abrasive natural exfoliators, making this the perfect booty scrub & body scrub. Women & Mens scrub made from Dead Sea Salt with Essential Oils to remove Acne, Cellulite, Dark & Age spots.
- Anti-Aging: Matcha Green Tea is rich in antioxidants that prevent the signs of aging in all skin types.
The brand Frank BodyTM started with its coffee scrub, a now cult-classic product that smells like a cup of joe. We’re betting the new Green Tease Scrub ($20) will follow suit, thanks to its quippy packaging and skin-softening results. The hero ingredient, green tea, can keep bacteria — and, consequently, body breakouts — at bay. Scrub on in the shower or steep in the tub; either way, you’ll leave your bathroom feeling a whole lot lovelier.
AmorePacific® Vintage Single Extract Essence
Essences are highly concentrated elixirs — and they can make a measurable difference in the your skin. In the case of the AmorePacific® Vintage Single Extract Essence ($184), you’re in for a dose of slow-brewed green tea (straight from Korea, we might add), which promotes skin clarity and brightness.
ReplicaTM Tea Escape
- Nourishing & Rich in Nutrients - Our eyelash growth serum is formulated with nourishing and natural ingredients. It helps nourish lashes and brows to treat thin, brittle or short lashes, and strengthen lashes and brows to make them look longer and fuller
- Easy to Use - he lash growth serum is easy to use. Simply apply a thin line along the base of the upper and lower lashes morning and night, just like an eyeliner. Or apply the serum to your eyebrows after cleansing. Allow the serum to dry for about 1 minute. Use daily for best results
The aptly named ReplicaTM Tea Escape is a fragrant recollection of tea ceremonies in Tokyo. In addition to green tea, the fragrance features notes of rice and delicate florals. The result: unique, fresh, and sure to instill a sense of focused calm with every whiff.
CommodityTM Oolong Candle
- Natural White Peach Oolong Friut Scented Handmade Wax Small Glass Candle In A Gift Package..
- Super aroma perfect for meditation stress relief mood boosting.
Oolong fans willth love the CommodityTM Oolong Candle, which smells impressively similar to the tea itself. (Not to mention, it also has the whole “warm” thing going for it when lit.) Trust us when we say it pairs well with a good book and your favorite blanket.
Fresh® Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
- An intensely moisturizing and firming overnight mask
- Works in sync with skin's natural nighttime recovery process
The cult-classic Fresh® Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask ($92) is infused with kombucha, antioxidant-rich black tea leaves, and hyaluronic acid. While we can’t promise your skin will look “perfected” in the most literal sense of the word, we can attest to how it will feel immediately after using this mask: significantly softer, noticeably luminous, and slightly firmer.
Youth to the PeopleTM Superfood Face Wash
- The Green Juice Cleanse for Your Face - Youth To The People kale + green tea cleanser is an award-winning daily face wash with cold-pressed antioxidants to remove makeup, prevent buildup in pores, and support balance pH.
- Cold-Pressed Antioxidants - Kale is antioxidant rich in skin-loving phytonutrients and vitamins C and E, while spinach is a lightweight skin-soother. Green tea superfood is packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants to combat visible signs of aging.
Fans of green juice will love the Youth to the PeopleTM Superfood Face Wash ($36). In addition to vitamin-rich veggie extracts, this gentle gel cleanser contains green tea, which can thwart blemish-causing bacteria and control excess oil production.
Nest® Apricot Tea Reed Diffuser
- REED OIL DIFFUSER REFILL: 5.9-fluid ounce refill of alcohol-free fragrance diffuser oil ideal for home relaxation and ambience; NEST New York reed sticks sold separately
- FRESH AND MELLOW: An aromatic blend of wild mint, eucalyptus, basil, and Thai ginger
For those of us who’d prefer our bedrooms/bathrooms/offices to smell like a tea house in the summertime, there’s the Nest® Apricot Tea Reed Diffuser ($48). Notes of black tea, amber, and (of course) apricot create a cozy-yet-bright ambiance that’s perfect for curling up with an actual mug of tea.
- 1.7-ounce jar of Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Face Moisturizer Cream with SPF 25 sunscreen, shea butter & glycerin deeply moisturizes and targets three common skin issues that age you the most--wrinkles, uneven tone & firmness
- Our anti-aging daily facial moisturizer is clinically proven to help smooth the look of wrinkles, even skin tone, and visibly firm skin for a difference you can see in just as little as 4 weeks, revealing smoother and younger-looking skin
Grown AlchemistTM harnesses the power of antioxidant-rich white tea in its Age-Repair Moisturizer . In addition to feeding skin with environmental protection, this moisturizer contains lactic acid, which aids in cell turnover for a brighter looking visage.
Origins® A Perfect WorldTM SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
- SPF helps protect from UVA/UVB damage White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors
- Sun protection: 40.0
The Origins® A Perfect WorldTM SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea ($45) protects skin on multiple levels. First, it’s spiked with antioxidant-rich white tea, which works to fend off skin-agers. Additionally, it contains a healthy dose of SPF 40 — which remains virtually imperceptible. (A win for those who are adverse to traditional SPF formulas.)