There seems to be no end to the plethora of prettily-bowed and preciously-boxed limited-edition skincare sets this time of year. As a result, the selection can be intimidating — regardless of whether you’re shopping online or in-store. But don’t let the sheer quantity of gift options hold you back from finding the perfect present. We’ve curated a selection of complexion-pampering collections to help tackle every skin concern, from anti-aging and dullness to dryness and rough texture. Keep reading to shop our best skincare gift sets!
Best Skincare Gift Sets
AMOREPACIFIC® The Essential Icons Set
- amore pacific
Each luxurious formula in The Essential Icons Set ($72) boasts powerful anti-aging and antioxidant benefits derived from green tea extract. (Fun fact: the brand grows, harvests, and processes its own green tea on a private plantation on Jeju Island plantation.) The comprehensive regimen includes the award-winning Enzyme Peel and Vintage Single Extract Essence.
Tata Harper® Jumbo Resurfacing Mask
- WHAT IT IS: A BHA + Enzyme glow-giving mask that instantly restores radiance to skin
- BENEFITS: Our best selling mask instantly transforms a dull complexion into glowing, healthy-looking skin with BHA from white willow bark and pomegranate enzymes
If you’ve tried and loved this iconic Tata Harper mask, you know the disappointment that comes with finishing a jar. This year, the brand has created an enviable Jumbo Resurfacing Mask ($125) alongside an ultra soft face applicator brush, stashed in a festive box. The gel formula is propelled by fruit enzymes and beta hydroxy acids: just paint it on, wait 15 to 30 minutes, then rinse off. The mask gently exfoliates to reveal a party-ready complexion.
Goldfaden MD® The Glow Kit
- Doctor’s Scrub Exfoliator 1.7oz / 50ml |Pure Start Cleanser 1oz / 30ml|Bright Eyes .14oz / 5ml
Never underestimate the importance and power of regular exfoliation and eye area care: these two steps are absolutely crucial to an effective anti-aging regimen. The Goldfaden MD The Glow Kit ($98) addresses both concerns with brand classics: Fresh-A-Peel and Bright Eyes. Use the peptide-packed eye cream consistently day and night and minimize the signs of puffiness and fatigue. Then treat yourself to the gentle acid resurfacer a few times a week — it will help deliver a glow to your complexion long after the holidays are over. You’ll also get a bonus: a travel-sized version of the brand’s Skin Balancing Mask.
Reboncel Korean Skin Care
- Anti-Wrinkle — This Collagen cream is a face moisturizer for women and men formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and skin damage with Natural ingredients.
- Highly Moisturizing — Our moisturizer face cream softens the outer layer of the skin and instantly boosts overall plumpness. Over time, this facial cream will even out the skin’s texture.
The Reboncel Korean Skin Care collection delivers a full skincare regimen in one coveted coffret (consider it an at-home facial set). You’ll receive the brand’s Soy Cleanser, Rose Face Mask, Lotus Face Cream, and Black Tea Eye Concentrate, all in travel-sizes. Consider it an indulgent and easy way to discover your next everyday staple.
EVE LOM® Ultra Hydration Gift Set
- Wake up to radiant skin with our overnight Moisture Mask. This hyper-hydrating gel mask plumps and smooths skin with a fountain of long-lasting moisture for up to 72 hours.
- Hydrates skin for up to 72 hours when used overnight. Improve the skin's barrier function. Plumps and smooths skin.
At this time of year, our skin can feel especially dry and crave a boost of moisture. The EVE LOM Ultra Hydration Gift Set ($145) features the brand’s legendary Cleansing Balm and Moisture Mask for a dreamy, nourishing duo for a remarkable complexion. Bonus: the mask also doubles as an intensive overnight treatment and can save your skin from being parched in flight.
- Limited Edition Holiday Box Ships December 7. Six products designed to transform your skincare routine-Cleanser, Toner, Mask, Mask Brush, Facial Oil & Moisturizer
- Clean & Natural Ingredients: We use botanicals, active plant enzymes and pure essential oils (instead of harsh chemicals) to deliver beautiful, healthy and radiant results.
This is not your typical, sample-size subscription box. If you want to help your friends clean up their beauty routines with more natural options, get them a Boxwalla membership ASAP ($299 per year). Each mailing contains a handful of superstar formulas from luxury “green” beauty brands — and each product is full-size. If you prefer to shop a la carte (one box at a time), be warned: they sell out fast.
Drunk Elephant® The Big Reveal Kit
- BESTE No. 9 JELLY CLEANSER. An innovative jelly cleanser that removes all traces of makeup and grime. Free of SLS, fragrance and essential oils, Beste is totally non-irritating, non-sensitizing and appropriate for every skin type.
- BALANCED, HEALTHY SKIN. Beste has a pH of 6.1, which is what powers the stacked mild cleansing ingredients and helps keep the natural barrier of skin balanced and healthy. This cruelty-free product is vegan and gluten-free.
If you have a friend that believes skincare is boring, the Drunk Elephant The Big Reveal Kit ($88) may just change their mind. The collection includes all the company’s staples, from the Beste No 9® cleanser and Virgin Marula Oil to mega exfoliator BabyfacialTM and the nourishing Lippe balm, which all are highly rated and reviewed for their skin-pampering superpowers. All the formulas are stashed in a kitschy-cool illustrated box that functions as a guide on how to reveal your own glow.
Dermalogica® Smooth Skin Favorites
- Removes impurities from skin including dirt, impurities and oil
- Maintains the skin's natural moisture balance
The Dermalogica Smooth Skin Favorites collection ($35) contains a simple — but not basic! — assortment of straightforward skincare essentials: a cleanser, moisturizer, and daily exfoliant. Use them in tandem or individually to keep your skin soft, hydrated, (and, yes) smooth well into the new year, no matter how challenging the winter’s weather may be.
L’OCCITANE® Divine Immortelle Anti-Aging Collection
- Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles Visibly improves firmness Boosts radiance and evens skin tone Plumps and moisturizes skin
- Hydrated Skin
You may know L’OCCITANE for its shea butter products, but you may find a new luxurious favorite in the Divine Immortelle Anti-Aging Collection ($199). The range is formulated using powerful anti-ager Immortelle flower extract, which is grown, harvested, and distilled in Corsica. This nourishing system includes a cleansing cream and a variety of moisturizing formulas to revitalize and brighten.
FarmacyTM Cream of the Crop
- Hydrates and Soothes: The face moisturizer for women and men is made with antioxidant-rich, ultra-hydrating buckwheat honey that renews the skin’s appearance for a dewy, healthy-looking glow.
- Locks in Moisture: Honey Halo facial moisturizer is packed with potent plant-based which replenish the skin barrier. Shea butter and vitamin E lock in moisture to prevent dry skin from returning.
This brand is known for whipping up clean, hard-working products, and in its Cream of the Crop ($42) collection, you’ll get three of Farmacy’s bestsellers. There’s a full size tub of the lush cleansing balm, plus a couple of sidekicks from the brand’s honey line — such as ultra hydrating mask and moisturizer. Each formula is infused with its trademark potion, antioxidant-rich Echinacea Green EnvyTM, which has a high chicoric acid content to stimulate collagen production and promote even skin tone.