True beauty devotees are always on the hunt for the most luxurious, exclusive, and, well, beautiful new products. That’s why the beauty counters at Nordstrom® are always worthy of a pitstop, especially around the holidays. Every year, somehow the buyers at the major department store put together the ultimate selection of gifts that not even you knew you wanted, but (once seeing it in their shelves and online) now must have.
But what’s really special is that Nordstrom works with beauty companies to create exclusive sets that can only be found there. If you’re not a regular visitor to the retailer, you might be surprised at all the incredible brands available — NARS® Cosmetics, DryBar®, Hermès®! — which made it particularly challenging to pick our favorite gifts this season. Below, find 10 of the most Best Holiday Beauty Gifts From Nordstrom offerings — and you better believe that they’re the cream of the crop. (Should the recipient of one of the below gifts unfathomably want something else, never fear. Nordstrom’s legendary return policy means free returns anytime, anywhere.)
Best Holiday Beauty Gifts From Nordstrom
SlipTM For Beauty Sleep Caramel and Leopard Collection
- Sleep with Slip - Whether you're on a long-haul flight or treating yourself to some much-needed beauty sleep, this luxurious Slipsilk sleep mask will have you dreaming in no time
- Silk fibers are less absorbent than other fibers, so they can help keep expensive face and hair products where they belong; So what could be better than sleeping on a Slipsilk pillowcase? Wearing a luxurious Slipsilk sleep mask at the same time
Whether you have a friend who cares deeply about her hair or obsesses over her skin (or, simply loves leopard print), the SlipTM For Beauty Sleep Caramel and Leopard Collection ($119) is a failsafe gift. It includes an eye mask and pillowcase made of 100 percent pure mulberry silk. This helps reduce friction when sleeping, so delicate strands won’t be snagged and complexions will remain soft. Consider it the ultimate in beauty sleep.
Skin Gym® Rose Quartz Workout Kit
- DEEP-KNEADING MASSAGE: Mimic the effect of a professional face massager with our Face Sculptor Beauty Roller, designed to provide a deep-kneading sensation for ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation
- TARGETED CONTOURING: Crafted with two round-shaped ends, the face sculpting tool hugs your facial structure, allowing for precise and targeted contouring, resulting in a sculpted and lifted appearance
DIY face massage is super trendy these days, and for good reason — it helps promote lymphatic drainage, promoting a more sculpted look. The Skin Gym® Rose Quartz Workout Kit ($49) contains a gua sha tool and a double-ended facial roller (both made with elegant rose quartz!) to help depuff. Keep them in the fridge for an extra refreshing treatment.
MAC® Cosmetics Shiny Pretty Things in Gold
- MAC SHINY PRETTY LIPSTICK BOTH CHEEKS . FULL SIZE BRAND NEW IN BOX
If the pint-sized packaging of the MAC® Cosmetics Shiny Pretty Things in Gold ($40) didn’t have you cooing already, surely the embossed bow detailing on the highlighter will have you in awe. Pair it with the creamy, shimmer-infused lotion for double the glow, or use the two separately — but no matter how you choose to light up your skin, the included stippling brush will ensure flawlessly radiant application.
Laura Mercier® Nightlights Eye and Cheek Palette
Palette lovers, frequent travelers, and fuss-free makeup wearers alike will adore the gilded Laura Mercier® Nightlights Eye and Cheek Palette ($58). The eight super silky, ultra-wearable shadows (in shades from champagne to plum) can be used as liners, browbone highlights, lid, or crease colors, while the luminous gold-pink blush adds a twinkle to skin.
DryBar® The Most Wonderful Kit of the Year
Any blowout lover would be positively ecstatic to receive the DryBar® The Most Wonderful Kit of the Year ($199). It contains all the brand’s bestsellers, including a full-sized hair dryer, brush, hair clips and elastics. It even has five travel-styling products, so your friend can recreate DryBar’s popular styles at home (Mai Tai, anyone?).
Kiehl’s Since 1851® Ultra Skin Lovers
The key to pampered, plush skin is hydration. And while we of course recommend drinking at least 64 ounces of H2O daily, it’s essential to pair that with rich (yet not greasy) skincare essentials. The Kiehl’s Since 1851® Ultra Skin Lovers ($59) set includes a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and mask all designed to keep your complexion hydrated and balanced. It even features the brand’s famous avocado eye cream, which counts many celebrities as fans.
Nars® Ransom Velvet Matte Lip Color set
- Lightweight, airy texture glides seamlessly onto lips with a creamy & comfortable feel
- Features a custom-designed applicator that provides easy control to effortlessly build coverage from sheer to full
For those who love neutral lip color all year round, this Nars® Ransom Velvet Matte Lip Color set ($45) is a must. It stashes four long-wearing crayons in a flashy, punk-inspired pouch (which can definitely double as a party clutch).
Exclusive Advanced Night Repair Repair & Renew Set
- It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB Technology
- Fragrance free
The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair® Synchronized Recovery Complex is a cult favorite for a reason — the serum powerfully helps hydrate and illuminate skin while you sleep. Stock up on a full-sized bottle of it — plus travel-sized versions of a foaming cleanser, revitalizing face cream, and an eye treatment — in the Exclusive Advanced Night Repair Repair & Renew Set ($98).
Antica Farmacista® Prosecco & Santorini Reed Diffuser Duo
- Peonia Gardenia Rosa Inspired romantic gardens Peonia transports the heart of a blooming flower garden Heady floral notes of peony, rose/gardenia mix
- Ingredients are Alcohol Propylene Glycol Fragrance Aqua water Benzopheone
Undoubtedly, you have someone on your list who you find nearly impossible to shop for. Trust us when we say the Antica Farmacista® Prosecco & Santorini Reed Diffuser Duo ($39) will get the job done with class. The duo of ultra luxe scents (one green, citrusy aroma and one inspired by the effervescence of champagne) add delicate, not overpowering fragrance to any home.
Twilly d’Hermès soap set
- Set of 6, 50 gram Hermes Eau d' Orange Verte Pleated Soaps.
- The fragrance created by Françoise Caron in 1979 and inspired by the smell of undergrowth moist with morning dew, this fragrance has asserted itself as an emblem of Hermès, and stands out for its distinctive freshness.
There’s likely no one on this earth that would refuse a gift in Hermès’s signature orange packaging, but the hostess in your life will especially love this Twilly d’Hermès soap set ($69). They’re beautifully wrapped in retro packaging inspired by the brand’s legendary scarves, which makes them perfect for the guest bathroom. However, we’d also recommend stashing a bar in your lingerie drawer — the blend of ginger, tuberose, and sandalwood will add extra sex appeal.